Having a peek at the popular African American Superstars musicians, Jay Z, Nikki Minaj, Rick Ross, Drake, Rihanna, Megan Good, P Diddy and Chris Brown in African attire is nothing new to the public and their followers.
Maybe it’s just AccraLately.Com, but with all the bragging of their status, this may just be the first time seeing the superstars in clothes that match the image projected. Enjoy the illustration and see the celebrities below.
1. The Maybach Music Group Boss, William Leonard Roberts II (a.k.a Rick Ross) in Nigerian style
2. Young Money Entertainment Female Rapper, Nikki Minaj in the Ghanaian Kente Attire
3. Chris Breezy in the Nigerian-Alhaji Style
4. Jay Z in traditional Nigerian Yoruba Attire
5. P Diddy in Ghanaian traditional Kente Cloth
6. Rihanna In South African Traditional Zulu Hat & Dress
7. Megan Good in Gele
8. Aubrey Drake Graham (a.k.a Drake) In the Ghanaian Batakari